POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Turquoise spots, PovRay v3.5 : Re: Turquoise spots, PovRay v3.5 Server Time
5 Aug 2024 00:24:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Turquoise spots, PovRay v3.5
From: Dick Conley
Date: 25 Mar 2003 14:16:03
Message: <3e80aaf3$1@news.povray.org>
It has been over 2 months, my problem has not been resolved and I have not
heard from anyone. Is this problem being investigated? Is there a problem
with PovRay? If PovRay is OK, what am I doing wrong? Would someone please
give me an update. It is frustrating waiting for answers and not knowing if
anything is being done to solve my problem.

Dick Conley
dic### [at] localaccesscom